Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Sunomono~ 3D!!




YEahhhh~ I made Sunomono out of Sculpey, its armature made out of foil... This was made for the final assignment for Illustration Studio 2, taught by Ellen McMahon. We get to choose doing either an illustration, sequential piece, or a 3D sculpture based on a character or character development, or whatever, ahaha... Since I was making a little story for my Pics and Words class, I decided it was fun to incorporate what I was doing in that class for this final assignment. Ahaha... it took me a while to get me motivated on this project the night before it was due, so I decided to take a nap. That nap turned into a full night of sleep... Oh, geez, so I missed my first class that next morning to work on it for some two or three hours... I'm pretty happy with how it turned out... ahahaaa... ahhhh... >_<;;;

1 Comments:

Blogger sam laggren said...

hahah damn, that's pretty good for being done in a morning, Angela!!
you know i really like how it turned out, but the way you took the shots made him even better!! it placed him in a setting rather than just some solid backdrop for documentation. it makes him look very real. awesome!

May 22, 2008 at 1:25 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home