Saturday, January 12, 2008

Her name is Lona

Oh my gosh~! I did it... I actually dedicated five straight hours toward a drawing!! >> my whole Saturday on drawing!! I've had only corn bread, green tea, corn bread and corn bread... Now... I can't type... Agh... I used Adobe Photoshop CS3 (about time too) with a WACOM tablet. It was difficult and it still needs practice but it is hundreds better than using a mouse to draw on the computer. I'm pretty happy with the result- my character design of Lona, haha... yeah... As you can probably see, it is based off of the sketch I've done yesterday... Hopefully I'll be working on some more drawings... and not eat anymore corn bread...

2 Comments:

Blogger Debsroxyrsox said...

So I keep checking your blog- I feel like a stalker lol lol... I'm gonna mail you a letter tomorrow (I was gonna mail it yesterday, but I got to the post office and forgot all the letters I wanted to mail... how LAME is that?!).

Anyway, give me updates! =P

January 22, 2008 at 7:48 AM  
Blogger Ulli and Sheryl said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

January 23, 2008 at 10:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home