Saturday, December 29, 2007

Work sucks... at least @ Sky Blue Wasabi


I don't know why I'm complaining--- I planned to work more anyway since I have winter break still... but nowadays I dread going to work--- there is sooo much negative energy there, haha... We're a small restaurant but we manage to do teppan yaki with only one teppan chef, have 6 dining tables, having one kitchen cook, one dish washer, and one sushi chef... Everybody's always working extra hard, and nobody can get a day off. Hence everybody's cranky and angry. I don't know how long this will keep up... Next week I'm going to be working three double shifts (six shifts- We open for lunch from 11-2 and for dinner from 5 to 10-11), Friday, Saturday, and Sunday night... Ahhhh~ I need to draw more too,gah!! >_<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home