Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy happy New Yeaaaarrr~~


I drew this based on characters from an online RPG forum... The girl has a fish mask on, I think... ha    ha... 

This was cut out (along the lines cutout), I don't remember why... But I thought it was kind of neat... weird... 

I was proud of my zombie... It's always nice to draw a zombie to pour out all of those dreadful feelings, hahaha... *cough* Below: Pencil drawing. 

Well~ 2008, for me, started a little rough (not too badly)--- but I'm content regardless of the unsuccessful shopping with my mom amongst crazy sales and crazy people. We just didn't buy anything and wasted lot of time. My mom was a little unhappy and I was cranky... haha... Well, I worked the night prior, and I'm still aching all over... 

Anywayyyyyy, all I really need to do is to get my act together and get going on anything (drawing and planning ahead for LIFE)... I unburied some forgotten drawings that I've kind of liked and did when I was drawing more frequently. I want to use the top picture for my comic----ish, hahaha... for just an idea of what my characters are going to look like... yayyy... 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home