Thursday, June 3, 2010

Post Phoenix Comicon

It was good. Sam and I had a very good first time experience. We teamed up as Chu Chu Chums and sold our mini comics, bears, pins and totes. Surely, for next time, we'll have more on the table. We sort of sold out on some of the items on the second day. We really didn't know what to expect, we had no idea how big the table will be, or that the table cloth was going to be included, or how many people would come by. You can look at our recap here. I never actually got to take pictures of my crocheted chum bears until we got to the con and after I sold both of the Awesome bears. But Miss Heidi took a picture of him and... well, well... it looks like he's chumming up with a cat!


Oh, and here's the cover of my newest mini-comic- also sold at our table at Phoenix Comicon... ;)

I'll also be exhibiting in an art show - Sensory Overload - on July 10 @ Lulubell's Toy Store / Art Gallery in Tucson (6th St. & 6th Ave.)

I'll do my best to keep you updated. Yes. Ciao Ciao for now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home